Hello Andrea! I've done a video on YHOD and i gotta say, you really run out of luck fast while playing this game lol. I'm starting to feel like you're lying to us about the cards distribution being 100% fair (JK!). Anyway, good game overall.
YOU HAVE ONE DOLLAR
A downloadable game for Windows
To reach your goal, you need money.
To earn money, you must play your cards.
When you draw a card from the deck, the following can happen:
- if your card is higher than the Banker's one, you earn the value of your card in money;
- if your card is lower than the Banker's one, you lose the value of the Banker's card in money;
- if your card is equal to the Banker's one, you earn exactly one dollar ($1).
The BONUS card earns you two dollars ($2), and lets you draw another card for free.
You can only travel when you're not holding any card.
The card distribution is 100% fair (completely random for both the player and the Banker).
You're not mistaken, this is a horror game.
The story develops while you play.
Minimum system requirements:
- O.S.: Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: Pentium® III 800 MHz or higher
- Screen resolution: 1280x720
- Free hdd space: 120 MB
- Free ram space: 512 MB
- GPU memory: 128 MB
- DirectX®: DirectX® 8.0 or higher
When downloading, consider a donation to support the game developer.
|Tags||2D, Atmospheric, Dark, Horror, Mouse only, Mystery, secrets, Spooky, Story Rich, weird|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, Subtitles, High-contrast, One button|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I know you're kidding, but no, that's the truth. This is what you get when you're playing a 100% fair game.
Thus, some strategy is required to reach your goal.
Anyway, I know this kind of game is not perfectly suitable for let's plays. It's more like a Windows Solitaire substitute to play when you are bored of more complex games. 😄
So , don't worry. 😉
Thank you for the video! 👋