Not what you expect...
"Damascus current" is a game about charged flows and shifting realities.
You'll encounter stories with unique choices and derivative moments where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts.
Remember: the best way to approach this game is being completely unaware of what it's all about.
Understanding how to play is also part of the experience.
However, here are some basic guidelines on how to make progress:
- Your choices direct the current flow until you acquire the "FLOW SEAL";
- When things don't go the way they should've gone, you can reset the current flow by using the "DAMASCUS CURRENT";
- Once you've acquired a "FLOW SEAL", "SHIFT" the current flow to the right to enter the next one (or to the left to visit a previous one).
The game automatically saves your progress and position.
If you need to start from a "new game" status, just use the "DAMASCUS CURRENT" on each flow in which you've already acquired a seal, and "SHIFT" back to the first flow.
"Damascus current" contains suggestive and psychologically disturbing themes.
Player discretion towards such themes is strongly advised.
Adult, horror, surreal, tense, and violent elements are also occasionally presented throughout the whole experience.
One more thing: do not adjust your set, the jittering is intentional.
Minimum system requirements:
- O.S.: Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: Pentium® III 800 MHz or higher
- Screen resolution: 1280x720
- Free hdd space: 1,5Gb
- Free ram space: 1Gb
- GPU memory: 128mb
- DirectX®: DirectX® 8.0 or higher
Music composed and performed by Andrea Pignataro.
"Damascus current - O.S.T." available on the following page: