A downloadable game for Windows
NIKHEDONIA BLACK is a "no frills" version of NIKHEDONIA.
There are many ways to describe NIKHEDONIA:
- a sudoku for robots;
- Desert golfing with numbers;
- a procedural experience to transcend yourself;
- or maybe only the hardest puzzle game ever made.
All I know is that NIKHEDONIA had to exist.
And now it does.
Here's a list of what's changed from the original release:
- It's smaller (less than 400kB);
- It runs windowed (it can also be minimized);
- There is no background music;
- There is no glass screen simulation;
- There are no intro or outro scenes;
- High contrast mode;
- Mouse only / touch screen compatible;
- Color-blind friendly;
- System cursor support.
Minimum system requirements:
- O.S.: Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: Pentium® III 800 MHz or higher
- Free hdd space: 5mb
- Free ram space: 32mb
- GPU memory: 32mb
- DirectX®: DirectX® 8.0 or higher
|Tags||2D, Casual, Dark, Difficult, Endless, Experimental, Minimalist, Procedural Generation, Relaxing, weird|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Touchscreen|
|Accessibility||Color-blind friendly, High-contrast, One button|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.