Lyssophobia [ lis-uh-foh-bee-uh ]
- noun (Psychiatry):
1. A pathological fear of going insane.
Lyssophobia is a psychological horror game where you will:
- experience a constant sense of ominous foreshadowing;
- know things without even knowing that you already knew them;
- play a game to play the game inside the game;
- recover the memories of your deeds;
- understand what going insane without losing your mind is like...
and be terrified by the mere thought of it.
This game is a physical manifestation of a horrifying and disturbing story revolving around the darkest meanders of the human psyche.
The screenshots have carefully been chosen to contain as less spoilers as possible.
A lot of twists and 4th wall breaking "special features" have to be experienced first-hand to be fully appreciated and enjoyed.
The less you know the better.
Minimum system requirements:
- O.S.: Windows® 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- CPU: Pentium® III 800 MHz or higher
- Screen resolution: 1280x720
- Free hdd space: 800MB
- Free ram space: 1GB
- GPU memory: 128MB
- DirectX®: DirectX® 8.0 or higher
Some antivirus softwares may block you from executing big-sized self-extracting archives. If you encounter any issues running or downloading the "self-extracting" version, download the "portable zip" version instead. After extracting all its content into a new folder, run the file "Lyssophobia.exe" to start the game.